Monday, October 25, 2010

Frontier(s) (2007)


Frontier(s) / Frontière(s) (2007)

Genre: Horror
Director: Xavier Gens
Starring: Aurélien Wiik, Samuel Le Bihan, Estelle Lefébure

Summary:
A gang of young thieves flee Paris during the violent aftermath of a political election, only to hole up at an Inn run by neo-Nazis.


IMDB
Amazon

Xavier Gens' Frontier(s) is an extreme and brutal horror, somewhat of a cross between The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Hostel.  Although offering nothing really new, Frontier(s) still succeeds in disturbing the audience with its sadistic and unrelenting savagery.









12 comments:

razortek said...

nut my genre but seems interesting

Drackar said...

creepy fat guy with a shotgun.

Touch and Feel said...

This movie looks disturbing...must watch.

Dyaitsidyam∂ said...

yikes! looks like a keeper

River said...

I need something like this for these halloween days, thank you very much for the review =]

Come At Me Bro said...

Sweet movie!

Innovations said...

looks kinda weird to me..

EDGEdean said...

looks like a good halloween movie:)

Jimmy Volmer said...

thanks for the review

Nerd Life said...

those screencaps are clear...

yn said...

creepy

The Angry Vegetarian said...

This has been sitting in my Netflix queue for a very long time. I always love seeing movies on here that I have in my queue, it actually makes me hit "Play"

Post a Comment